Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Haircut!

I have no idea when my last haircut was. I vaguely remember being in a hair salon a LONG time ago and after that there was one time we got my hair braided... I think that was in middle school! My salon experience is minimal at best. So last week when my mom and I were walking through the mall and one of the Regis stylists ran out the door and asked me to be a model for a class they were having about working with "ethnic" hair I decided maybe a free haircut wouldn't be a bad thing.

I totally didn't want to go this morning. It's scary having someone mess with how you look! But I did go, and after a wash and condition the instructor cut my hair! It was sad seeing all those little fluffballs on the floor of the salon, lol. Then I made a comment about how I would have no idea what to do to straighten my hair, and he asked if I wanted him to do it. So I said yes! He rinsed it, blow-dryed and flat-ironed it on about 20 mins. I'm sure it would take me an hour at least and it wouldn't be as smooth. But since he had cut my hair into a good shape and gotten rid of some of the damaged ends, it looks pretty good straight too. I look like a totally different person! I sent my mom a pic and she didn't know who it was at first, lol.




Tomorrow after I wash it I will have to take a curly pic of it down... it's going to be weird since it was so uneven before. It feels like it's still long enough that I'll get a good ponytail out of it... and your hair is supposed to grow extra when you are pregnant so even if it's a little short hopefully it will grow back quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment