Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Super HUGE news!

Well, I was planning on waiting a bit longer before I posted this online but I think most of the people we wanted to tell right away already know and even though there is a tiny chance something could happen since I'm still in the first trimester, we are going to be positive and post a blog about being preggers!

We went to the free womens clinic this morning and had an ultrasound... looks like baby is doing just fine so far! Perfect size for 8 weeks and 1 day, heart beating at 162 bpm! And the little one was moving around while we were trying to get a good pic.


From the side, and baby was waving "Hi!" (head on top, tiny arm out front)


A little bit upside down! (Head on the left, bum on the right, back along the top)

It was so amazing to see that little heart fluttering and know that I have our BABY inside me! Still boggles my mind! It really put my mind at ease to see that it's really in there.

I'm due March 24, 2011!!

Now that I've said that I forgot all the other stuff I wanted to blog about. I felt like I couldn't blog since I found out because I wanted to post it!! I've barely even been updating my Facebook statuses, lol. Well, I will think of it soon. I guess I need to blog about our CA trip but I have to organize pics a bit first!

1 comment: