Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Missing the pages...


So this is really random and I just wanted to share it. I bought a book called 'The Last Mermaid" by Shana Abe since I've been interested in some of her other books but this was on sale for $4.99 so I thought, hey, why not? So last night I was reading and at pg 54 a chapter ended. I looked across to the next page... and was confused. No new chapter break, and who are these people and what are they talking about? Then I looked at the page... and it said 119. Apparently a mistake was made. The book skips from pg 54 to pg 119, goes through pg 182, then skips back to pg 119 and continues for the rest of the book. The problem is, I am missing pages 55-118. I don't know what to do! I guess I wasn't meant to read this book...

No comments:

Post a Comment