Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Something new to do

Hello everyone! I've decided to start blogging a little about our everyday lives. Partly for something else to do in front of the computer and also to let those who we don't keep in the best touch with that are interested (and of course, those that we do keep in touch with) stay updated as far as what is going on with us!

Currently we are living in a cute little 2 bedroom apartment with our spastic cat named Karma. I'm sure there will be bunches of funny pictures of her on here. I have plants growing out on our little deck, and just today I picked my first big tomato (along with lots of little cherry tomatoes.)


I look forward to many, many more as both of my plants are COVERED with tons of little green tomatoes. :)

I hope you enjoy this little window into our life together!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tomatoes Sara! I just had some that Papa and Grandma grew here in a LA. I would like to have a plant of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom got me this Organic tomato success kit since she knew I wanted to have plants on my back porch since it has such good southern exposure. Something like this might work for you!

    http://www.gardeners.com/Organic-Tomato-Success-Kit/VegetableGardening_TerrificTomatoes,37-852RS,default,cp.html

    ReplyDelete